Forex brokers Iceland and Russia
It is very difficult to find a good brokerage company, but it is always preferred to choose the one which is established in your country.
Iceland also has a few brokerage company which include:
- Nordic Exchange- It is a brokerage company which is established in Iceland. It is an established private bank of Europe and is also into forex trading.
- Access to Forex – is another forex broker company in Iceland. Their office is in Dublin 1 and is actually the trading name of AVAFX that is AVA Capital Markets Ltd. It is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland. It was established in the year 2008 and does not accept traders from United States to trade from their accounts.
Russia has a host of forex brokers and a list of a few of them is below:
- Lite Forex – Lite forex was established in the year 2005 and has its office in Russian Federation.
- FXCompany – The Company was established in the year 2004 and also has its office in Russian Federation.
- Alpari – The Company has its office in Russian federation and was established in the year 1998.
- MRC Markets – The online trading service was started in the year 2002 and the office is in Russian Federation.
- Forexcent – This started its online trading facility in the year 2010.
- Master Forex- the Company ventured into online trading in the year 2006.
- ForexClub – The Company started its online trading service in the year 1997.
- The other companies are FXProfit, NWFB, Alfa Bank, Akmos Trade, Insta Forex and BroCo.